Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

In Dublins Fair City: Day 1


Dail Eireann at Night
Posted by: noelburke.


Helloha from Dublin,

Went up to Dublin today on all expenses paid, first class, trip. Staying in a 5 star hotel for the next few days. Its some brilliant service, I can tell ya, totally not used to it. Amazing to see the mixture of Rich people and business people in the hotel, the business people being mostly ok while the rich people being so full of shite! I dunno would I pay all that extra money for a few extra creature comforts if it were coming out of my own pocket plus I kinda like the people in normal hotels better. Gotta love multi national companies though!

Check out my hotel room by clicking here.

Today was the first time this year that the sun has been shining all day and its actually been pretty hot for a change.

Heading to bed now, cos I have to be up at 7 am.

Laterz
Noel

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?