Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

In Dublins Fair City: Day 2


Dublin: Custom House
Posted by: noelburke.
Click here for more,


Greetings from the secondary capital of Ireland :P
(we all know cork is the real capital),

Well, my second day in dublin is over and done with. Pretty tired now, had to get up at 7 am this morning for work and was at a training course all day, which was pretty intensive. Finished around 5pm so I went into the city centre for a walk round to see the shops etc. All the shops here close at about 6pm on a weekday, so I just went to a few places to take some pictures afterwards.

Click here for my pictures of Dublin

Back at hotel now and I'm bout ready to sleep until the next millenium.
Up again in morning at 7 am, for another day of the training course but at least the breakfast in the hotel is brilliant :) Looking forward to going back to Cork tomorrow though...

Laterz,
Noel

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?