Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

Only in Ireland...

Alright lads and lassies,

Dying with a sore throat since weekend, probably cos I was walking round Dublin all last week in the freezing cold, with only a shirt and light jacket. With that and the ligament in my shoulder still healing up, I'm like a walking diaster zone! Posted a few funny pics I took last year and linked them below. Anyway gotta head to bed now and try and get rid of sore throat for tomorrow.


Only in Ireland...
Posted by: noelburke.
I took this picture in Castlegregory in Dingle, County Kerry. It was the toilet specially for the aqua club they have there which is located just off the beach. It was meant to read "no wet suits allowed in toilets" but some egit got the sign wrong....

For more blog pictures, click here.


Bar fool served 12:30 -8:30
Posted by: noelburke.
I thought every pub in Ireland had a few of these usually from the hours of 10pm -3am but not 12:30 pm to 8:30pm surely??

I took this in Killorglin in county kerry. Some young guy had scratched out part of the "d" in food....

For more blog pictures, click here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?